- Beautiful by default
- Easy to set up for real, you can make it work in less than 10sec!
- Super easy to customize
- RTL support
- You can limit the number of toast displayed at the same time
- Super easy to use an animation of your choice. Works well with animate.css for example
- Can display a Vue3 component inside the toast!
- Has onOpen and onClose hooks. Both can access the props passed to the vue3 component rendered inside the toast
- Can remove a toast programmatically
- Define behavior per toast
- Pause toast when the window loses focus 👁
- Fancy progress bar to display the remaining time
- Possibility to update a toast
- support dangerously html string render (
- Dark mode 🌒, automatic detection the system dark mode (
- Colored theme
- Promise support
- And much more !